Carve out your piece of THE AMERICAN DREAM
Chances are that you, a family member or friend has experienced a holiday gathering featuring a spiral-sliced ham crowned with that sweet, crunchy glaze, handcrafted by HoneyBaked. Help create these memorable traditions for other families and friends by investing in a HoneyBaked Ham franchise in your local market.
As a brand rich in a 50-plus-year history, HoneyBaked represents a sound business opportunity, allowing you to be your own boss, provide a balance between work and family and earn a sense of accomplishment. Joining the HoneyBaked family will give you that solid foundation as you invest in yourself and your family's future.
HoneyBaked is a premium food retailer with a fast-casual dining experience. It's easy to see why HoneyBaked is a great choice:
- Enjoy a desirable quality of life, balancing work and family.
- Doesn’t require late-night hours or early mornings.
- Established brand of 50-plus years, with strong, consumer brand awareness.
- Doesn’t require the use of fryers and grills customarily tied to a full kitchen operation, but does require food preparation and finishing.
- Multiple revenue streams, including “Retail” channel of business; over-the-counter sales of specialty food items, lunch, catering, and corporate and personal gifting make up the balance of revenue channels.
- Competitive initial investment costs for a premium food retailer combined with a fast-casual segment.
- The HoneyBaked brand and products are quite often the cornerstone to special meals and occasions with family and friends within the community.
- Join a tenured team of experienced franchise owners and franchise support team.
Hear from current HoneyBaked Franchise Owners
"The people at HoneyBaked are so responsive. I own another franchise, and the level
of responsiveness is just not the same. We opened just before the holiday and the
entire team jumped in to help us. We really enjoyed working our first holiday and
look forward to opening our second store." More
Carole Dunlap - Fort Collins, CO
"I initially invested in the HoneyBaked Ham franchise as a great way to invest in
my family's future, and have since been rewarded with not only a rich product, but
also a rich support system from everyone in the HoneyBaked family."
Paul White - Portland, OR; Beaverton, OR; Salem, OR